[vertaling] Dutch translation of some util-linux man pages

Benno Schulenberg bensberg op telfort.nl
Ma Jun 14 10:47:47 CEST 2021

Op 13-06-2021 om 14:16 schreef Mario Blättermann:
> There are two Dutch translations available: kill.1 and nsenter.1. I've
> merged the .po files with the latest template from TP and fixed markup
> changes (because the source format has been changed from *roff to
> Asciidoctor). I'm quite sure the resulting file is far too big for
> this list,

Try making the PO file as small as possible by removing everything that
is not needed.  For example, by filtering the result through msgattrib
--translated --no-location --no-fuzzy --no-obsolete.  If the resulting
file is still too big for the list, it will be held for moderation and
I can let it through anyway.  The file needs to be posted on the list
(attached), so that it will get archived -- github is no good for this,
as it is unfree and does not work for people who block all javascript.

Benno