[vertaling] Dutch translation of some util-linux man pages

Mario Blättermann mario.blaettermann op gmail.com
Zo Jun 13 14:16:28 CEST 2021

Hello,

I'm working in the manpages-l10n project [1] on the translation of man
pages. Recently the util-linux man pages have been moved to the
upstream tree (see [2] for the current translation template), so we
need to migrate existing .po files.

There are two Dutch translations available: kill.1 and nsenter.1. I've
merged the .po files with the latest template from TP and fixed markup
changes (because the source format has been changed from *roff to
Asciidoctor). I'm quite sure the resulting file is far too big for
this list, that's why I've committed it to my util-linux fork at
Github [3].

Would be nice if someone would proofread it and send it to the TP
robot. Note, for a fully translated man page it is also needed to
complete the first 9 gettext messages of this file; they contain
commonly used paragraphs (bug report info, availability etc). Many
thanks in advance.

BTW, creation of the translated man pages is still disabled during the
lifecycle of util-linux v2.37; it will be enabled once all the
remaining translations (es, fr, hu) have been imported.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/manpages-l10n-team/manpages-l10n/-/tree/master
[2] http://translationproject.org/domain/util-linux-man.html
[3] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mariobl/util-linux/master/po-man/nl.po

Best Regards,