[vertaling] Dutch translation of some util-linux man pages

Mario Blättermann mario.blaettermann op gmail.com
Ma Jun 14 18:53:17 CEST 2021

Am Mo., 14. Juni 2021 um 10:48 Uhr schrieb Benno Schulenberg
<bensberg at telfort.nl>:

> Op 13-06-2021 om 14:16 schreef Mario Blättermann:
> > There are two Dutch translations available: kill.1 and nsenter.1. I've
> > merged the .po files with the latest template from TP and fixed markup
> > changes (because the source format has been changed from *roff to
> > Asciidoctor). I'm quite sure the resulting file is far too big for
> > this list,
>
> Try making the PO file as small as possible by removing everything that
> is not needed.  For example, by filtering the result through msgattrib
> --translated --no-location --no-fuzzy --no-obsolete.  If the resulting
> file is still too big for the list, it will be held for moderation and
> I can let it through anyway.  The file needs to be posted on the list
> (attached), so that it will get archived -- github is no good for this,
> as it is unfree and does not work for people who block all javascript.

OK, the clean .po file is attached. Note, it still includes some
untranslated messages which are not part of the appropriate *.adoc
files, but are needed for inclusion in the footers (to get a really
complete man page).

Best Regards,
Mario