[vertaling] Please update the PO translation of the ISO-3166 country list

Christian Perrier bubulle op debian.org
Za Jun 18 07:48:33 CEST 2011

Quoting Freek de Kruijf (f.de.kruijf op gmail.com):

> I received on June 4th, 2011 through TP the versions 3.26 of iso_3166 and
> iso_3166_2. Both were 100% translated. See
> http://translationproject.org/team/nl.html for the current state.
>
> When there is a new version, please send it through the regular channel, like
> the one I received on June 4th. I work through TP and TP requires the presence
> of a new version before I can send in updates.

There are unfortunately too many files and too many ways for
translations to flow in for me to be able to cope with that. I wanted,
this time, to give TP translators an opportunity to *not* be late by
one release (as the TP files are updated *after* the new version is
released). If that is not possible, well, this is not that a big deal
after all: the new files (with two fuzzy strings) will appear on the
TP in early July probably (as there is a release every 1st of each
month, roughly).