[vertaling] Please update the PO translation of the ISO-3166 country list

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf op gmail.com
Vr Jun 17 22:41:19 CEST 2011

Op vrijdag 17 juni 2011 19:31:05 schreef Christian Perrier:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
> iso_3166.
>
> This translation domain is part of "ico-codes", which is maintained
> mostly in the Debian Project.
>
> Some translation are managed by the Debian i18n translators (most of
> them, indeed), some  others inside the Translation Project.
>
> After a few changes in the ISO-3166 standard, some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
>
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
>
> Please send the updated file:
> - if you're familiar with Debian, through Debian BTS
> - if you're familiar with the TP, through it
> - as last option, to pkg-isocodes-devel op lists.alioth.debian.org
>
> If nothing works for you, please use my private mail address
> (bubulle op debian.org) as last option.
>
> There is no strict deadline for this update as iso-codes is released
> every month.
>
> Thanks in advance,

I received on June 4th, 2011 through TP the versions 3.26 of iso_3166 and
iso_3166_2. Both were 100% translated. See
http://translationproject.org/team/nl.html for the current state.

When there is a new version, please send it through the regular channel, like
the one I received on June 4th. I work through TP and TP requires the presence
of a new version before I can send in updates.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf