[vertaling] Please update the PO translation of the ISO-3166 country list

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf op gmail.com
Za Jun 18 09:24:58 CEST 2011

Op zaterdag 18 juni 2011 07:48:33 schreef Christian Perrier:
> Quoting Freek de Kruijf (f.de.kruijf op gmail.com):
> > I received on June 4th, 2011 through TP the versions 3.26 of iso_3166 and
> > iso_3166_2. Both were 100% translated. See
> > http://translationproject.org/team/nl.html for the current state.
> >
> > When there is a new version, please send it through the regular channel,
> > like the one I received on June 4th. I work through TP and TP requires
> > the presence of a new version before I can send in updates.
>
> There are unfortunately too many files and too many ways for
> translations to flow in for me to be able to cope with that. I wanted,
> this time, to give TP translators an opportunity to *not* be late by
> one release (as the TP files are updated *after* the new version is
> released). If that is not possible, well, this is not that a big deal
> after all: the new files (with two fuzzy strings) will appear on the
> TP in early July probably (as there is a release every 1st of each
> month, roughly).

Dear Christian,

I appreciate your efforts and your concern. If I were you I would concentrate
on more precious things than, in our case, two fuzzy translations being
translated one month late.

Anyway, many thanks for your work.

--
fr.gr.