[vertaling] gnucash 2.6.19 dutch translation [and all others]

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash op kobaltwit.be
Vr Jan 19 16:00:47 CET 2018

Op vrijdag 19 januari 2018 03:22:51 CET schreef Frank H. Ellenberger:
> >> The nl.po in GitHub is the same one that's baked into 2.6.19, so
> >> recompiling it isn't going to change anything. From a brief look at the
> >> code it appears that the strings are marked for extraction to msgids in
> >> report/business-report/taxinvoice.scm but that gettext isn't actually
> >> called on them... but it's option text and the option system is pretty
> >> convoluted so I might have missed it.
> >>
> >> For anyone else looking into this the strings are defined at
> >> taxinvoice.scm lines 225-234.
> While I understand Johns demurring about the option system, I had the
> impression, this report did it - with the exception of 4 entries - in
> the right way.
>
> Please download a new version of the report
> https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/890a24a38f820f4836faf576b877fb8f0393
> c787/src/report/business-reports/taxinvoice.scm
>
> and test it in al possible ways. Save the report option, start gnucash
> in a different language, overwrite them, switch back...
> I did it only between de, en and nl.

As we're changing option strings I decided to verify this as well simply
because we have to be extra careful in this area: option *names* can't be
marked  for translation with '(_...)' except when actually printed on screen.
That's probably why the '(N_...)' meaning "mark as translatable, but don't
translate here". Luckily the strings that are the subject of this thread are
not option *names* but option *default values*.

So I too believe Frank's changes should fix this issue. Well done Frank!

Geert