[vertaling] util-linux 2.25.2-3: Please update the PO translation for the package util-linux

Benno Schulenberg bensberg op justemail.net
Za Nov 22 21:57:33 CET 2014

Hello David,

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014, at 20:20, David Prévot wrote:
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for util-linux.
> The English template has been changed, and now some messages are marked
> "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing (there has been two minor
> changes since 2.25.1 available via the translation project).
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.

Please stop sending me this kind of request.  The translation of
util-linux to Dutch is incomplete on purpose.  The untranslated
strings belong to obsolete tools, or are large blocks of text that
should be cut up into small slices before I will translate them --
at some point they will be sliced up, so I'm unwilling to do the
work beforehand and then do it again afterward.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - IMAP accessible web-mail