[vertaling] util-linux 2.25.2-3: Please update the PO translation for the package util-linux

David Prévot taffit op debian.org
Za Nov 22 20:20:50 CET 2014

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for util-linux.
The English template has been changed, and now some messages are marked
"fuzzy" in your translation or are missing (there has been two minor
changes since 2.25.1 available via the translation project).
Please send the updated file to me, to the translation project
<http://translationproject.org/domain/util-linux.html> or submit
it as a wishlist Debian bug against util-linux.

I’ve added the Debian localisation list in the loop order to increase
the chances to ship up to date translations of util-linux in the
upcoming Debian stable (Jessie), but please note this is an upstream
translation and that usual upstream translator (team) may have a
different workflow.

Please, try to coordinate between teams to avoid duplicate work and
stepping on toes, and do not hesitate to confirm (to me) that you’re
working on the file. Likewise, do not hesitate to contact me if
you’re not sure if the file is free (i.e. if someone else is working
on it).

Tue, 02 Dec 2014 09:00:08 -0400.

Thanks in advance.

Regards