[vertaling] Untranslated strings in GRUB Dutch translatation

Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko phcoder op gmail.com
Vr Mrt 2 14:10:34 CET 2012

Hello, all. Thank you very much for grub Dutch translation. When I was
discussing with German team it turned out that the msgstr's in grub.pot
weren't clear enough. Was it the same problem for Dutch translations as
well? I've fixed, at least some of them. Updated pot is at
http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/grub/phcoder/grub.pot
If you think that clarification are good enough, I submit it to TP.
I don't see why following msgstr's were a problem (you can add Dutch to
explanations if necessary, I somewhat understand it basing on German):
#: util/grub-probe.c:693
msgid ""
"print filesystem module, GRUB drive, system device, partition map module, "
"abstraction module or cryptographic container UUID [default=fs]"
msgstr ""

#: util/ieee1275/ofpath.c:126
#, c-format
msgid "'obppath' not found in parent dirs of %s, no IEEE1275 name discovery"
msgstr ""

#: util/grub-install.in:107
msgid ""
"don't update the `boot-device' NVRAM variable. This option is only
available "
"on IEEE1275 targets."
msgstr ""

#: util/grub-install.in:709
msgid ""
"Couldn't find IEEE1275 device tree path for %s.\\nYou will have to set
`boot-"
"device' variable manually.\\n"
msgstr ""

#: util/grub-install.in:744
msgid ""
"You will have to set `boot-device' variable manually.  At the IEEE1275 "
"prompt, type:"
msgstr ""

#: util/grub-install.in:785
msgid ""
"Can't find GRUB drive for %s; unable to create EFI Boot Manager entry.\\n"
msgstr ""

#: grub-core/fs/bfs.c:681 grub-core/fs/btrfs.c:1291 grub-core/fs/cpio.c:568
#: grub-core/fs/cpio.c:642 grub-core/fs/fshelp.c:156 grub-core/fs/jfs.c:720
#: grub-core/fs/minix.c:336 grub-core/fs/ufs.c:402
#, fuzzy
msgid "too deep nesting of symlinks"
msgstr "te diepe nesting van symbolische koppelingen"

#: grub-core/fs/zfs/zfsinfo.c:100
#, fuzzy
msgid "Leaf virtual device (file or disk)"
msgstr "Blad virtueel apparaat (bestand of schijf)"

#: grub-core/loader/i386/bsd.c:103
#, fuzzy
msgid "Invoke user configuration routing."
msgstr "(doet momenteel niets)"

#: util/grub-mkfont.c:485
#, fuzzy, c-format
msgid "Out of range lookup: %d\n"
msgstr "Lookup valt buiten bereik: %d\n"

#. TRANSLATORS: "payload" is a term used
#. by coreboot and must be translated in
#. sync with coreboot. If unsure,
#. let it untranslated.
#: grub-core/loader/i386/coreboot/chainloader.c:143
#, fuzzy
msgid "Load another coreboot payload"
msgstr "Een andere payload van 'coreboot' laden."

#: util/grub-mkstandalone.in:56
msgid ""
"Generate a standalone image (containing all modules) in the selected
format"
msgstr ""

--
Regards