[vertaling] Gnucash invoice

Benno Schulenberg bensberg op justemail.net
Vr Mrt 25 11:16:29 CET 2011

Hi,

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:45 +0100, "Wouter Bolsterlee" <wbolster op gnome.org> wrote:
> 2011-03-24 klockan 11:22 skrev Mehdi Aqadjani Memar:
> > could you let met know how I can change the word "Verschuldigd bedrag"
> > to "Totaal bedrag" on a Dutch gnucash invoice?

The correct Dutch spelling would be "Totaalbedrag", one word.
(http://woordenlijst.org/zoek/?q=totaalbedrag&w=w)

> The translation looks correct to me. Since your suggested translation
> does not mean the same, I don't think it is wise to change this.

It may not be a good idea to change it, but if you absolutely want to,
you can do so in your own local installation of gnucash by issuing
the following commands:

MOFILE=$(locate gnucash.mo | grep nl)
msgunfmt $MOFILE | sed 's/Verschuldigd /Totaal/' >replacement
msgfmt -cv replacement
sudo cp -v messages.mo $MOFILE
rm replacement messages.mo

After a restart of gnucash, the new string should now be used.

Regards,

Benno