[vertaling] Gnucash invoice

Wouter Bolsterlee wbolster op gnome.org
Do Mrt 24 20:45:54 CET 2011

Dear Mr. Memar,    (hopefully this is the correct way to address you)

Thank you for your message. I'll reply to your question below.

2011-03-24 klockan 11:22 skrev Mehdi Aqadjani Memar:
> could you let met know how I can change the word "Verschuldigd bedrag"
> to "Totaal bedrag" on a Dutch gnucash invoice?
> Printing an invoice the total price is shown as "Verschuldigd
> bedrag". I would like changing this to "Totaal bedrag".

This string is the translation of the original "Amount Due", used in various
places in Gnucash, as the a part of the translation file below shows:

  #. src/business/business-reports/fancy-invoice.scm
  #. src/business/business-reports/easy-invoice.scm
  #. src/business/business-reports/invoice.scm
  #: ../intl-scm/guile-strings.c:3358 ../intl-scm/guile-strings.c:3568
  #: ../intl-scm/guile-strings.c:3736
  msgid "Amount Due"
  msgstr "Verschuldigd bedrag"

(Source: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/gnucash/branches/2.2/po/nl.po )

The translation looks correct to me. Since your suggested translation does
not mean the same, I don't think it is wise to change this.

    — Wouter