[vertaling] New Dutch PO file for 'gnucash' (version 2.2.1)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Dec 19 12:28:15 CET 2007

Am Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2007 12:21 schrieb Benno Schulenberg:
> Christian Stimming wrote:
> > Oh. I didn't realize you are both the TP maintainer and a Dutch
> > translator. Well, then you already know that gnucash accepts
> > translations either way, as long as a language team didn't
> > clearly indicate which way of submission it will prefer.
> >
> > (I'll note you already knew this quite clearly before you
> > submitted this update, didn't you? Whatever.)
>
> Frigging shit!  You think I submitted this slightly modified ancient
> file on purpose?  NO!  I made a stupid mistake.  Diffing the latest
> version at the TP and the one in the 2.2.1 tarball showed so many
> differences that the two headers were far apart and impossible to
> compare.  And then later I must have forgot to look more closely,
> having had several other files to deal with...
>
> Whatever.  You have been dropped from the TP.

I repeat: Gnucash accepts translations either through the TP or directly, as
long as a language team didn't clearly indicate which way of submission it
will prefer. The preferred way of contributing the nl.po has to be discussed
among you Dutch translators, namely Hendrik-Jan and you.

Regards,

Christian Stimming