[vertaling] New Dutch PO file for 'gnucash' (version 2.2.1)

Benno Schulenberg benno at vertaalt.nl
Wed Dec 19 12:21:12 CET 2007

Christian Stimming wrote:
> Oh. I didn't realize you are both the TP maintainer and a Dutch
> translator. Well, then you already know that gnucash accepts
> translations either way, as long as a language team didn't
> clearly indicate which way of submission it will prefer.
>
> (I'll note you already knew this quite clearly before you
> submitted this update, didn't you? Whatever.)

Frigging shit!  You think I submitted this slightly modified ancient
file on purpose?  NO!  I made a stupid mistake.  Diffing the latest
version at the TP and the one in the 2.2.1 tarball showed so many
differences that the two headers were far apart and impossible to
compare.  And then later I must have forgot to look more closely,
having had several other files to deal with...

Whatever.  You have been dropped from the TP.

Benno