[vertaling] New Dutch PO file for 'gnucash' (version 2.2.1)

Reinout van Schouwen reinouts at gnome.org
Tue Dec 18 23:51:32 CET 2007

Op dinsdag 18-12-2007 om 23:16 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Benno
Schulenberg:

> What?!  Why doesn't the TP know about this?

Good question. But I doubt it's one that Christian can answer. :-)

> Please figure out what I changed in the 2.2.1 file and overwrite
> those changes into your current 2.2.2 file.

I think that is our responsibility as translators.

Because in a case of doubt, Christian has no way of knowing which string
is the right one.

Surely Hendrik-Jan and you can resolve this miscommunication quickly?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen