Darkstat translation

Karl Eichwalder vertaling@nl.linux.org
21 Aug 2002 04:16:50 -0400

"Erwin van den Bovenkamp" <erwin@bovenkamp.nl> writes:

> Sorry, I did not know where to send to.
> Please foward it to the right person.
>
> Thank you.

Thanks for the translation.  If you don't mind, I can add you as a
member to the Dtuch translators team.  Then you can post to the robot
and the robot will forward the file to the darstat package maintainer.

Maybe, this even works without becoming a member of the team.  Just
adjust the Subject line and send the file again, please; the Subject
should look as follows:

        TP-Robot darkstat-VERSION.nl.po

For more info please visit

        http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/translators.html

Cc to the Dutch team; in case of trouble please ask again!

All the best,
Karl

--
                                               Free Translation Project: