[Gnome-nl Team update] Leader decides to stop. (fwd)

Reinout van Schouwen vertaling@nl.linux.org
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:21:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hoi,

Er zijn twee Nederlandstalige vertaling-mailinglists, deze post kwam ik
net tegen op nl@li.org . Misschien ook interessant voor lezers van
vertaling@nl.linux.org, vandaar dat ik het even forward.

groeten,

--

Reinout van Schouwen
e-mail    : reinout@cs.vu.nl
mob/voice : +31-6-44360778 / 084-8750706

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 02:25:13 +0200
From: Dutch GNU/LI List <nl@li.org>
To: gnome-i18n@gnome.org, nl@li.org
Subject: [Gnome-nl Team update] Leader decides to stop.

     ------
     List:     Dutch GNU/LI List
     Sender:   Vincent van Adrighem <vincent@dirck.mine.nu>
     Date:     Thu, 4 Oct 2001 02:25:13 +0200
     ------

Hi all,

After a long time, Dennis Smit has decided to stop being the leader of the Dutch gnome translation team. I have decided to replace him. If someone who has access to the website would be so kind as to change the info, Dennis and I would be very grateful. I would also like to gain CVS access to be able to commit translations for my teammates. If someone could give me some info on that...

GNOME is going to move towards 2.0 soon. It would be nice to have GNOME translated in as many languages as possible. I am hoping (and trying to realise) that the Dutch language is going to be one of the best supported languages out there. But only time will tell of course, as this is a voluntary team...

With kind regards,

Vincent van Adrighem
Dutch translator
V.vanAdrighem@dirck.mine.nu