Translators for music123

David Starner vertaling@nl.linux.org
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:08:18 -0600

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 10:24:56AM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
> The Dutch po file is attached.

Dank!

> BTW, the music123 was missing from your .po header.  And uh, I changed
> "POT-Creation-Date: 2754-12-11 19:25-0500\n" to something more sane...

I take it you prefer AD dating to AUC? (-: (See the hodie package if
you're curious.)

> BTW, the "official" way to announce your gettextified package is
> documented on
> http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/maintainers.html .

Sorry. It happens to be a Debian-only package right now, with minimal
message changes. I'm not sure it's worth going through the full TP
process. Don't worry, I won't be posting future version to the list.

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu, dvdeug/jabber.com (Jabber)
When the aliens come, when the deathrays hum, when the bombers bomb,