[vertaling] util-linux 2.20.1-5.1: Please update the PO translation for the package util-linux

David Prévot taffit op debian.org
Wo Aug 15 17:38:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
util-linux. The English template has been changed, and now some messages

This is merely due to some tiny updates made after the 2.20-rc2 PO file
was submitted to the translation project, and a few Debian-specific
strings added by the package maintainer.

against util-linux.

Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:33:57 -0400.

Thanks in advance,

Regards