[vertaling] libgpg-error 1.10-3: Please update the PO translation for the package libgpg-error

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf op gmail.com
Wo Aug 8 14:19:50 CEST 2012

Op maandag 6 augustus 2012 18:50:22 schreef David Prévot:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
> libgpg-error. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against libgpg-error.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:41:03 -0400.

Dear David,

many thanks for your work.

Enclosed is the updated file. Would it be uploaded to translation.org also? I
would very much appreciate that.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf