[vertaling] update-manager: Please update the PO translation for the package update-manager

Hendrik Maryns hamaryns op googlemail.com
Zo Nov 21 11:59:23 CET 2010

Hi all,

I wonder why this discussion is taking place on the mailing list for the
Translation Project, while update-manager doesn’t use the TP.  If you
want to use the TP, you’re welcome, and I’d add you to accepted senders,
but this is a bit strange now.

Cheers, H. (list administrator)

--
Hendrik Maryns