[vertaling] update-manager: Please update the PO translation for the package update-manager

David Prévot david op tilapin.org
Za Nov 20 20:57:21 CET 2010

Hi Wouter,

Le 20/11/2010 08:47, Wouter Bolsterlee a écrit :
> David Prévot schreef op vr 19-11-2010 om 16:36 [-0400]:
>> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
>> update-manager. The English template has been changed, and now some
>> messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
>>
>> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
>
> I'll take care of this. Expect an updated translation in the coming
> days. Thanks for the notice.

Thanks to you.

Please note that three strings are missing in the file I sent you
yesterday, sorry about that. If you already began to work with the other
file, you can easily update it using:

	msgmerge your.po this.po > the_correct.po

and I will do it for you if you prefer.

Regards

David