[vertaling] Dutch translation coordinator

Reinout van Schouwen reinout op gmail.com
Ma Okt 19 11:07:04 CEST 2009

Dear Cooker translators,

I find myself in the position of not having enough time any more to care
for updating the Dutch translations for Mandriva Linux. Hereby I put
forward my position as Dutch translation coordinator for anyone who is
willing to take it over. Of course I will assist a new coordinator
getting up to speed.

When no candidate presents himself I will continue to commit contributed
translations but I don't promise active maintainership.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen