[vertaling] Translation for Gizmo Project

Herman Bloggs herman at bluedigits.com
Sat Oct 29 02:19:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

My name is Herman and I'm part of the Gaim development team (Windows Gaim).
I'm emailing you because you're email address appeared in one of Gaim's
translation files, and I have been asked to invite you to translate for
Gizmo Project.  Gizmo Project is a standards based VOIP/IM application
(similar to Skype) for Windows, OSX and Linux.  If you are interested in
providing translations, or know anyone else who is interested, please reply
to jobs at sipphone.com.  When replying please include your language in the
subject line (e.g. German translation for Gizmo Project).

For more about Gizmo Project, and application downloads, visit
www.gizmoproject.com.

Thanks,
Herman