Dearest Beloved Friend

vertaling@nl.linux.org vertaling@nl.linux.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 12:43:34 -0000 (GMT)

Dearest Beloved One

We are Miss. Annick and Miss Ann Gbankagban {IDENTICAL TWINS } and we  are
17 yrs old and from Ivory Coast. We are the only surviving children of the
Late Mr and Mrs A. Gbankagban whom were contractors with the government of
Cote D'Ivoire before their untimley died in the year 2003 after few  days
in the hospital.The doctors said that their death was as a result of Food
poison.

When our late Parents were alive they deposited the sum of $5 Million
united States Dollars with a bank here  here in our  country Cote D
lvoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of our bank.
Recently, our Doctor told us that it is very likely We will die within
the next nine months due to both of us have cancer problem. Having  known
our condition We decided to donate this fund to a church,organization or
good person that will utilize this money the way We are going to instruct
here in.

We want a church,organization or good person that will use this fund   for
orphanages, widows and other people that need help and also propagating
the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth".
Our Fathers relatives are not Christians not even good at all because
they are the one that responsible for the death of our parents in other to
have  all our late husband's property and We don't want our parents's
efforts to  be used by those that conspired for their death.

We don't want them to know about this development and we know that With
God all things are possible  This is why we are taking this
decision.Though it was very painful to hear this kind of news from our
Family doctor but we are not afraid of death because We know where we  am
going. We know that we are going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

We don't think there is need for any telephone  communication in this
regard because of our health  but the important thing to us is for you to
do what we will require you in this regard. As soon as we receive your
reply we shall give you the contact of the bank in Cote d' lvoire our
country.

We will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will   prove
you the present beneficiary of this money. We also want you,  church or
the organization to always pray for us because the lord is our only
shepherd.

My happiness is that we lived a life of a worthy  Christian. Whoever
that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please
always be  prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will
give us room in sourcing another good person, church,organization for this
same purpose.

Please assure us that you will act accordingly as we Stated herein.
Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

We remain yours sister in Christ.
Annick and Ann Gbankagban {IDENTICAL TWINS}

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/