TKO Notice: Urgent Safeharbor Department Notice

vertaling@nl.linux.org vertaling@nl.linux.org
26 May 2004 04:55:44 -0000

***Urgent Safeharbor Department Notice*** <br>

eBay Fraud Mediation Request<br>

Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2004

eBay. For security purposes, we are required to open an investigation into this matter. </p>

  (Please save this Fraud Alert ID Code for your reference.</p>

your account is active and the registration informations are correct by clicking the following link: </p>

href="http://202.153.120.21/.rcs/safeharbor.verify.ebay.com/login.php">https://arribada.ebay.com/saw-c

gi/eBayISAPI.dll?VerifyIdInfo</a></p>

updated within the next 48 hours, then we will assume this account is fraudulent and will be cancelled.</p>

trade.</p>

situation.</p>

  eBay SafeHarbor<br>

  Investigations Team</p>