One of our users is looking for experiences about: vertaling@nl.linux.org

SYEC Support Dept. vertaling@nl.linux.org
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 12:40:05 -0700

This is not commercial email.

ALERT! - A user is attempting to share experiences and opinions about you via our website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To see what the user posted about you use this link:

http://8.shyx.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=vertaling@nl.linux.org

Anonymous users post Experience Requests at this website. An Experience Request is simply an indication of a user's interest in sharing the experiences that he or she has had with a particular individual or business. Each Experience Request has one subject (an individual or business), and the subject is identified in the Experience Request.

IMPORTANT - To avoid future notifications like this simply add this email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://8.shyx.biz/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=vertaling@nl.linux.org

Regards,

Support Department

---