Call Me Very Urgent

jonas isiaka vertaling@nl.linux.org
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:43:28 +0700

FROM: JONAS HARIS ISIAKA
#.25 LAKE VIEW FLORIDER
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
jonasisiaka@myway.com
Tele:27-73-5098948

ATTN: THE MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO.

Dear Friend,

I Know This Letter May Beat Your Imagination As We Have No
Previous Correspondence. My Name Is MR.JONAS HARIS Isiaka
theSon of a late sierra-Leonean businessman, late
DR.Coleman Isiaka the owner of (RMS)mainlining company in
Sierra-leonne,Who died few years ago when the
Revolutionary united front rebels (R.U.F)attacked
ourResidence on the 11 of Feb. 1998 in Mokena
Sierra-Leone.

Following the cease fire agreement which was reach Last
year with the help of United Nation peace keeping Troops,
I used the opportunity to leave the country With a very
important document of 24,600,000 (Twenty Four Million, Six
Hundred Thousand Dollars. deposited by my late father in
security company in South Africa,Under my name. This money
was realized from diamond Export, now i and my mother are
seeking asylum in South Africa under (UNHCR).

I Contacted You Because Of The Need To Deal With Person
Whom My Family And I Have No Previous Personal
Relationships And I got Your Contact From the Internet and
i Confirmed Your Country as Being Economic Conducive For
Investment And Her People As Transparent And Trust-worthy
To Engage In Business, Hence My Reason For Writing You
However, This Money In Question Has Been In The Security
Company Since His Death. But My Main Problem Now Is That
At My Age Of 30 I Am Confused On How to Handle This Huge
Amount Of Money And Also What To Do With It As I Don't
Have Anyone To Confide In South Africa Here.

May I Use This Medium To Request From You If You Will Be
Disposed Enough To Help Me Keep This Huge Amount In Your
Country Or Any Other Place Of Your Choice That Will Have
More Security To The Money. I Have Meet The Security
Company With The Depositional Documents That My Father
Left Behind, Of Which My Name Appears As The "Next Of
Kin”, The Company awaits My Coming For The
Withdrawal, And I Am Even Afraid Of Disclosing The Content
To Them Since My Father In His Letter Had Warned Me
Against That.

If It Appeals To You To Help Me, I Will Suggest You Take A
Trip To south Africa For Us To Meet Face To Face And
Finalise Before Moving The Fund or if there is any other
means you can suggest for the transferring of the fund to
your very position pending my arrival to meet with you for
investing of the money with any Profitable business you
intruduce,as i have decided to
Do away with South Africa entirely.

After the fund gets into your country through your
Assistance,20% Of The Total Amount Will Be for You. I am
waiting for your prompt reply on this email
only:jonasisiaka@myway.com or you can call me anytime on
the number: 27-73-5098948

Yours faithfully,

MR.JONAS HARIS ISIAKA