[Fwd: translations and traduk mailing list] (fwd)

Reinout van Schouwen vertaling@nl.linux.org
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:38:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo allemaal,

Zoals jullie ongetwijfeld weten is de softwarepatenten-richtlijn een heet
hangijzer in het Europees Parlement, waardoor de stemming al een aantal
keer is uitgesteld. Wij als vertalers kunnen nog ons steentje bijdragen
door te zorgen dat alle relevante websites ook goed in het Nederlands op
te vragen zijn. Alle hulp welkom!

Zie onder:

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu,  4 Sep 2003 01:20:37 +0200 (CEST)
From: PILCH Hartmut <phm@a2e.de>
To: bxl@ffii.org

Gilles Harfang is maintaining a mailing list for translations to
which one can subscribe at

The swpat.ffii.org page's French has significantly improved already.

Apart from this priority should probably be given to what is useful in
the parliament.  Candidates could be

         http://swpat.ffii.org/papers/eubsa-swpat0202/amccarthy030901/
         http://swpat.ffii.org/papers/eubsa-swpat0202/tech/
         http://swpat.ffii.org/papers/eubsa-swpat0202/prog/
         http://swpat.ffii.org/papers/eubsa-swpat0202/itop/

as well as some of the press releases and the "misinformation
campaign" letter

         http://swpat.ffii.org/letters/meps038/

of which i heard a spanish and italian version exist which I must have
overlooked in my mail.  I'd be happy to put it in again.  McCarthy's
reaction may have made this letter even more reusable than it would
otherwise have been.

--
Hartmut Pilch, FFII & Eurolinux Alliance              tel. +49-89-18979927
Protecting Innovation against Patent Inflation	     http://swpat.ffii.org/

+31 515 54 34 34
profit:                 non profit:
http://viaisn.nl        http://vrijschrift.org