PRIVATE

mariammobutu66@kon-x.com mariammobutu66@kon-x.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:22:38 -0400

Dear friend,

You may be surprise to receive this email since you do not know me. I am the
wife of the  late president of Democratic Republic Of Zaire,President Mobutu
Sese Seko, ( now The Republic of Congo under the leadership of the son of
Mr.Laurent Kabila).

I presume you are aware there is a financial dispute between my family ( THE
MOBUTUS)and the  present civilian Government. This is based on what the
believe as bad and corrupt governance on my late husband part. May his soul
rest in perfect peace. As you might have heard how a lot of my husband bank
account in Switzerland and North America have been frozen.(The Swiss froze a
US$2.75 million villa on Lake Geneva)

How did he get so rich? Well, for example, when the German company OTRAG was
looking for a place to test satellite rocket launchers, Mobutu gave them a
chunk of his country as big as Belgium. The fee was $50 million, which Joe
(mobutu) simply deposited in his personal account. He managed to the money
coming in and sales of raw resources going out. , he was simply in control of
the mining concessionaire. In 1978, the Gecamines write him a check for the
entire year's export sales ($1.2 billion).

Following the above named reasons, I am soliciting for your humble and
confidential assistance to take custody of Ten Million United States Dollars (
US$10 000,000.00 ), also to front for me in the areas of business you desire
profitable.

These funds have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security
Company,where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended
beneficiary.The funds will be released to you by the Security Company,based on
my recommendations,on that note, you will be presented as my partner who will
be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent ventures.

We have decided to give 20% to you, if you are able to help us claim this
consignment. We have also decided to give you any money spent on phone calls
or traveling expenses in the course of this transaction at the end of the
transaction.Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the
success of this transaction, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly
required, due to my family's present predicament.I sincerely will
appreciate your willingness to assist us as soon as possible.I will want you
to contact my son who is presently in the refugee camp in the Netherlands
under the united nations refugee camp in Netherlands.All correspondence must
be address to bashermobutu@mmail.com and you can also call him on this
telephone number +31-625 386 617 for more information on how we can proceed in
this transaction. Please indicate your interest by sending your telephone and
fax number to him

I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Madam Mobutu Sese-Seko

YOU CAN CHECK OUT MORE DETAILS OF MOBUTU AND FAMILY FROM BELOW WEB PAGES

http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/M/Mobutu.asp
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0197738.html