Urgent!!!

Rolland C Cole Rolland C Cole" <colley66@rediffmail.com
2 Sep 2003 01:36:17 -0000

Hello Dear,

My name is Rolland Cole; I am a Prisoner of war (POW),
and a refugee, from the Republic of Liberia. I am
currently living as a guest of the Government of the
Republic of Nigeria. Both Countries are in West
Africa. I enjoy very limited freedom; I am not allowed
to travel, or leave my Guest House. I am guarded round
the clock because I was a prominent member of the
Freedom Fighter Movement. The difference is that I am
not a common Prisoner, but a Prisoner of War, with
certain freedoms, like my satellite telephone, fax,
and internet connection.

Our funding for the war came from a Secret Numbered
Swiss Account. My job was  travel to Switzerland to
withdraw required funds in cash ( it is standard
practice to pay for certain types of
weapons/ammunitions in cash). Also, it was my
responsibility to bring back large sums back to
Liberia for Staff salaries etc. These transactions all
took place in cash. During the Civil war years, no one
used the Banks!

I always brought the cash back by shipping the money
in a large trunk labeled as INTERNATIONAL RED CROSSS
baggage, which ensured automatic and unhindered
passage from Switzerland to the Republic of Ghana, a
neutral and friendly Country from where we collected
the cash.

The last such shipment I arranged from Zurich,
Switzerland arrived Ghana on 12th October, 1996 . I
was captured immediately after, and I have been in
detention since then. And yes, the shipment of money
is still there in Ghana! The amount is USD10.5Million.
This has remained my secret all these years, and the
time is now ripe for me to claim the money.
Unfortunately, I am still in detention, and I now need
a trustworthy and God fearing person to help me
collect and secure this money, pending my release from
detention…I am currently negotiating with a high level
Nigerian Government Officer, who has promised to
secure my release and freedom, in exchange for a large
bribe.

If you are willing to help me, I will give you the
proof of the existence of the money, and then arrange
to ship the money to you, to any address of your
choice…You will then keep the money in safety for me
until I am free to come and get my money. I know it is
a big thing to ask a complete stranger to perform this
act of compassion, but let me emphasize that there is
no illegality involved. THIS IS NOT TERRORIST OR DRUG
MONEY! When you get the money, please share it into
two and take one half as yours. I will settle for 50%
of the money; it is more than enough for me since I
lost my wife and 5 of my children during the war!

If you are willing to help me, please reply urgently
giving me the following information:
1.	Your full name and address
2.	Your confidential phone and fax
3.	your confidential email address

As soon as I receive the above information, I will
then arrange to ship the trunk of USD10,500,000.00 to
your nominated address in our usual fashion, without
any risk or danger whatsoever to you!

I wait for your response.
Mr. Rolland Cole

Medicine meets Marketing; Dr. Swati Weds Jayaram.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://matchmaker.rediff.com?2