Confidential Transaction

pawillqzn@netscape.net pawillqzn@netscape.net
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:06:08 +0200

Tell: +27-83-365-6606

Email: pawilqzn@netscape.net
Or: pawillqzn@netscape.net

ATTN:  PRESIDENT / C.E.O

                        Confidential Transaction

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter via email on behalf of my colleagues. Your information was given to me by a member of The South Africa Export Promotional Council {SAEPC}, who was with the government delegation on a trip to your country for a bilateral conference to encourage foreign investors. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of a deal hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it confidential considering the nature of this transaction.
Within the Department of Minerals and Energy where I work as a Director of Audit and Project Implementation, with the co-operation of two other top Officials, we have in our possession an overdue payment in US$ funds. The said funds represents certain percentage (%)of the contract value executed on behalf of my department by a foreign contracting firm which we over-invoiced to the amount of US$26,500,000.00 {Twenty-Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand US dollars}.
Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the excess unclaimed. Since the present elected A. N. C. government is determined to pay foreign contractors all debt owed, so as to maintain good relationship with foreign governments and non-governmental agencies, we have included our bill for approval with the Department of Finance and the Reserve Bank Of South Africa [RBSA].
We are thus seeking your assistance to front as the beneficiary of the unclaimed funds, since we are not allowed to operate a foreign account. Details and change of beneficiary information upon application for claim to reflect payment and approval will be secured on behalf of you / your Company.
I will have the authority of my colleagues involved to propose that should you be willing to assist us in this transaction your share of compensation will be (30%) while my colleagues and I will have (60%) and the balance of (10%) will be for taxes and miscellaneous expenses incurred. This business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether you / your Company does contract project of this nature as a transfer of contract rights and privileges will be secured in favour of you / your Company.
Also, your specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and I hope you will not disappoint us. Kindly notify me on your acceptance for further details of this proposal via e-mail or telephone.
And why replying, please endeavour to indicate your private phone and fax contact numbers to enable fax to you the letter of claim which is the Engine of this transaction and it will Aid us in registration of a contract company here in your favour and backdate the company registration with the chamber of commerce to suit the fund transfer application in the bank.

Best regards,

Mr. Paul Williams