compliment

jimfredrick@hknetmail.com jimfredrick@hknetmail.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:43:17 +0800

FROM THE DESK OF: DR JIM FREDRICK
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
LAGOS NIGERIA.

ATTN: sir/Ceo

Your contact was given to me by a friend who was once on diplomatic
mission in your country upon my enquiry for a reliable firm to engage
in usiness.The same guaranteed your reliability and trust-worthiness
in businessmatters. I therefore wish to explain this lucrative
business intentionfor our mutual benefit, though I did not let that
friend have the realidea of my intended business proposal due to the
level of confidentialitywhich the transaction demands.

I am chief accountant with “Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation”(NNPC) headquarters in Lagos- Nigeria. I am in a
position to remit the sum of $30,000,000.00 (THIRTY MILLION POINT
ZERO ZERO UNITED STATES DOLLARSONLY) into a reliable foreign account
for our personal use.This sum of $30,000,000.00 originated from a
deliberate over-invoice(in the contract payment voucher) of total
value of contracts awardedto some foreign contractors for the supply
and erection of petrochemic pipeline equipment to “NNPC”
refinery, Finnima, in Rivers State of Nigeria in 1994. With the view
that as son as the bonafide contractor service their full contract
payments, we claim the balance for our personaluse.

The contractors who executed the relative contracts have since been
paid their full contract sums leaving the $30.Million floating in the
federated suspence account of “NNPC” with the Central
Bank of Nigeria, secured as credit/payment to a foreign contractor.
It is therefore due for us to claim this balance sum as final phase
payment to a foreign contractor but we cannot accomplish this without
collaborating with a foreign firm into whose account this sum will be
transfered as the beneficiary of the fund. Moreover, as civil
servants, we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts. It is to
this effect that I have been mandated to communicate you for maximum
assistance/coperation.For your understanding, we (partners here) have
solidified and perfected arrangements to push out this fund
legitimately on  legal grounds in such a way that no risk of partners
on either sides is involved. We have made careful and necessary
arrangements for the smooth transfer of the fund to your account as
would be provided. For your assistance, we have agreed to compensate
you with 25% of the whole sum to be transfered to your account and 5%
set aside to replenish expenses incurred in the process of the
transaction while 70% comes tothe officials on my side. Let me know
immediately, your interest and willingness to enable me furnish you
with the modus operandi of the busines please kindly send you reply
to my secretary E-mail adrress below:

jimfredrick@sify.com

Yours Faithfully,

DR JIM FREDRICK

HKNETMAIL.COM Free WEB MAIL Service by  HKNET