interpreter needed

vertaling@nl.linux.org vertaling@nl.linux.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:20:18 EDT

--part1_12c.191d50e2.2ade18d2_boundary

Hello. My name is Jason Wingrove. I live in Ohio in the US. I am looking for
a translator to help me obtain some items from Brazil. The items are called
"garbage pail kids" stickers (US name) and "gang do lixo" in Brazil. They
were made in the mid to late 80's and I think they are about the same size as
baseball cards. I'm not sure if you would be able to find any on the internet
or through trading card dealers in Brazil, however I am willing to buy any
item you can find and add a little TO EACH ITEM for you for finding them. If
you are interested please let me know. Thank you for your time.

Jason Wingrove

--part1_12c.191d50e2.2ade18d2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello. My name is Jason Wingrove. I live in Ohio in the US. I am looking for a translator to help me obtain some items from Brazil. The items are called "garbage pail kids" stickers (US name) and "gang do lixo" in Brazil. They were made in the mid to late 80's and I think they are about the same size as baseball cards. I'm not sure if you would be able to find any on the internet or through trading card dealers in Brazil, however I am willing to buy any item you can find and add a little TO EACH ITEM for you for finding them. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you for your time.
<BR>
<BR>Jason Wingrove</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12c.191d50e2.2ade18d2_boundary--
---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/