Database creator for .po and .pot files (fwd)

Reinout van Schouwen vertaling@nl.linux.org
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 17:33:47 +0100 (CET)

Hoi allemaal,

Dit kwam ik tegen op de gnome-i18n mailinglist. Ikzelf heb momenteel geen
mysql draaien dus kan het niet testen. Maar het lijkt mij dat dit een
aardige vervanging kan worden voor het (nogal eenvoudige) php script dat
nu op vertaling.nl.linux.org staat.

Ideeen? commentaar?

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout@cs.vu.nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:41:32 +0000
From: Filipe Maia <fmaia@gmx.net>
To: gnome-i18n@gnome.org
Subject: Re: Database creator for .po and .pot files

Here's a new version of the program. I've also placed a copy of it in a free (as in beer) site (http://www.geocities.com/filipemaiapt/po2mysql-0.0.2.tar.gz)

It now comes with an example program to show what we can do with the database.
I've also squashed a lot of bugs.
I've tested the database and the example program with all the pt translations from the stable branch and it seemed like it was working ok.

What the example program does is checking all different translations of some the msgstr in some package(s) stored in the database and presents them. It can be used to achieve better consistency between several translators.

--
|  .''`.  | Filipe Maia                                          |
| : :'  : | email: fmaia@gmx.net                                 |