Two small translations (fwd)

Reinout van Schouwen vertaling@nl.linux.org
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:58:08 +0100 (CET)

Hoi,

Lees dit ff. De afscheidsboodschap zou vrij duidelijk 'Tot ziens!' moeten
zijn (denk ik), maar de welkomstboodschap. Gewoon 'hallo' of
'goedemorgen/middag/avond'? Iets dat ik vergeten ben?

groeten,

--

Reinout van Schouwen
e-mail    : reinout@cs.vu.nl
mob/voice : +31-6-44360778 / 084-8750706

VU/W&I studiereis naar Ierland! - maart 2002 - www.cs.vu.nl/storm/ierland

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:02:30 +0100
From: Pablo Saratxaga <pablo@mandrakesoft.com>
To: Pablo Saratxaga <srtxg@chanae.alphanet.ch>
Subject: Two small translations

Kaixo!

Maybe you already saw the "welcome" screen shown at booting in Mandrake
8.0 and 8.1, with the word "welcome" in all languages. Well, for the next
versions we want to have two different images, for bootup and for shutdown.

So, for bootup, something like "hello", "bonjour", "ohayou gozaimasu",...
what is usually said as greeting for a first time in the day, but you have
probably already meet him/her in the past (so, not a "nice to meet you").

For shutdown, something like "see you soon", "a bientot",... what is
usually said when you left someone and won't see him/her again until
at least tomorrow, but you hope to see him/her again in the future.

PS: If you think you are able to do a nice calligraphic version of the
text, then our graphist asks it to be 70 pixels high (or large, for vertical
writting), with white background, and a blue foreground color #21449c in RGB.

Thank you very much

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga