[vertaling] update-manager: Please update the PO translation for the package update-manager

David Prévot david op tilapin.org
Vr Nov 19 21:36:42 CET 2010

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
update-manager. The English template has been changed, and now some
messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.

against update-manager in Debian BTS.

Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:27:36 -0400.

Thanks in advance,