[vertaling] drivel 3.0.1-1: Please update the PO translation for the package drivel

Neil Williams linux op codehelp.co.uk
Za Mrt 6 19:31:29 CET 2010

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
drivel. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against drivel, either at bugzilla.gnome.org or via the Debian Bug
Tracking System.

Note that drivel no longer uses git.gnome.org and any updates there
will not make it into the release. (The POT file from git.gnome.org
is horribly out of date and all translations there are useless.)

There is no particular deadline for receiving the updated translation
as this is the second attempt at requesting updates.

Thanks in advance,

--

Neil Williams