[vertaling] fetchmail 6.3.12 language update patch available

Erwin Poeze erwin.poeze op gmail.com
Wo Okt 21 08:42:13 CEST 2009

Hello Matthias,

The Dutch translation is updated now.
The remark on the Subject/Onderwerp issue is a bit awkward. If
'Subject' is not to be translated, why is it included in the POT file,
without any translator comment? This makes it error prone.

Best regards,
Erwin