[vertaling] solfege-manual-3.14.0 (100%) by Erwin Poeze

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen op zonnet.nl
Di Mrt 17 09:52:36 CET 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 04:47:03PM +0100, Translation Project Robot wrote:
> Hello, members of the Dutch team.
>
> The TP-robot is happy to announce the presence of a new PO file:
>
>     http://translationproject.org/PO-files/nl/solfege-manual-3.14.0.nl.po
>
> All of its 232 messages have been translated.

Hi,

I'm having trouble making and installing this dutch translation while
compiling solfege 3.14.0 on Linux Fedora 10.

This is the first time I'm trying to build and run solfege, I might have
missed or misuunderstood something ?

I tried this

# cd solfege-3.14.0
# mkdir help/nl
# cp ~/solfege-manual-3.14.0.nl.po help/nl/nl.po

I edited help/Makefile to add the line:

help/nl/solfege.xml: help/C/solfege.pot help/nl/nl.po $(USER_MANUAL_SOURCES)

then I did

# make help/nl/index.html

But as a result I'm getting this error message:

*** Cannot rebuild html docs because we are missing the docbook
stylesheet.
*** Try to install the missing software and reconfigure.
*** Run make as 'make skipmanual=yes' to ignore the problem and don't
build the docs
exit 64
make: *** [help/nl/index.html] Fout 64
err (END)