[vertaling] iso-codes 2.2-1: Please update the PO translation for the package iso-codes

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf at hetnet.nl
Fri May 30 13:08:07 CEST 2008

Op woensdag 28 mei 2008, schreef Benno Schulenberg:
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > If you maintain this translation in the TP, please update it in
> > the TP.
>
> How can TP-translators update the iso-code files when the 2.2 POT
> files are not present at the TP?  You haven't announced the 2.2
> version to the TP.  Nor version 2.1, which you released apparently
> three weeks ago.  How is this supposed to work?
>
> Benno

I am waiting for this version to appear in the translationproject.org server.
The latest version there is 2.0. So please make sure it is put on that server.
It will also ensure that other language teams know about this new version and
hopefully start working on it.

Also the remarks of Hendrik Maryns will be taken into account when that
version appears.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf