[vertaling] Problem with Gutenprint nl.po

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Fri Apr 25 22:58:42 CEST 2008

   Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:55:40 +0200
   From: Benno Schulenberg <bensberg at justemail.net>
   Cc: vertaling at vrijschrift.org, rlk at speakeasy.net

   Robert Krawitz wrote:
   > I haven't received any updated translations other than .nl, so I
   > don't know how quickly the others will be updated.

   Normally waiting a week or two after having announced a prerelease
   is enough for translators to send in their updates.  Those that
   don't are either too busy elsewhere or have lost interest.  The
   latter can happen when releases don't occur very often.

   In src/main/printers.c:684 there's a somewhat unclear message:
     "Unknown type parameter %s (%d)\n"

   Wouldn't the following be clearer?:
     "Unknown type of parameter %s (%d)\n"

   Or maybe even better:
     "Parameter %s is of unknown type (%d)\n"

Yup, I'll have to fix that next time.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton