[vertaling] [April news] Announcing Wikiwords! (fwd)

Reinout van Schouwen reinouts at gnome.org
Sun Apr 30 13:29:49 CEST 2006

Beste mensen,

Het Wikiwords-project leek me interessant genoeg om dit nieuwsberichtje
even te forwarden. Ik hoop alleen dat de licentie vrij genoeg zal zijn
voor gebruik in vrije software-projecten, Van hun site:

"Wikiwords is intended as a free and open resource for anyone, anywhere.
We plan to post licensing terms before the end of the beta period, and
will appreciate any input that will assist us either in formulating
those terms, or in selecting an existing copyright arrangement. In the
meantime, all contributors should assume that by posting, they assign
all rights to use the posted content to ProZ.com and Wikiwords. If you
do not agree to release copyright to your contributions without more
specific terms, please do not contribute anything during this beta
period."