OfficiaI lnformation from WooIwich

Woolwich vertaling@nl.linux.org
Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:56:13 +0000

<head></head>
Dear Woolwich customer!<br><br>
Please read this important message about<br>
security. We are working very hard to protect<br>
our customers against fraud. Your account has<br>
been randomly chosen for verification. This is<br>
requested to us to verify that you are the real<br>
owner of this account. All you need to do is to<br>
click on the link below. You will see a verification<br>
page. Please complete all fields that you will see<br>
and submit the form. You will be redirected to Woolwich<br>
home page after verification. Please note that if<br>
you don't verify your ownership of account in 24 hours we<br>
will block it to protect your money. Thank you.<br>

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/