# I Need Your Asistance Fast

Anna Tomlinson vertaling@nl.linux.org
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 01:49:08 +0700

Kindily send your response back to this address
manna19792000@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,
I am Mrs Anna G. Tomlinson, an attorney at law. A
deceased client of mine, by name Mr,Sims, who
here in after shall be referred to as my client, died
as the result of an auto car accident in Africa.

I am contacting you to help assist me in ensuring
that the funds lodged by my client with his bank is not
decleared unclaimed hence my reason for this contact to you.

This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next
of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to
present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my
late client,so that the proceeds of this account can
be paid to you,Then we can share the amount on a
mutually agreed-upon percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my
client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require
is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. If
this business proposition offends your moral values,do
accept my apology. Please contact me at once to
indicate your interest.

However if you are willing to assist me in this venture
i will establish a verbal telephone communication with you
and bring you into a much better picture of the situation.

Best Regards,
Mrs Anna G. Tomlinson
Morley House,
26-30 Holborn Viaduct,