English - Portuguese Technical Translator

Paulo de Oliveira Eneas vertaling@nl.linux.org
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:29:36 -0300

Dear Sir / Madam

My name is Paulo de Oliveira Eneas and I am a 40-year-old Brazilian citizen
with an academic background in Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences
and also five years of English studies.=20
I have 8 (eight) years of experience working as an English-Portuguese
technical translator. I provide translation services on a free-lance basis
for translation agencies based in the USA, Germany, Australia, Switzerland,
Israel, Belgium, France, Singapore, Taiwan, England, Spain and Finland.
Most of my professional activity as a professional translator is related to
the technical fields, with special emphasis on the following areas of
specialization:=20
=B7 Engineering=20
=B7 Telecommunications=20
=B7 Business & Marketing=20
=B7 Software Localization and Testing
=B7 Website Localization and Testing
=B7 Law and Finance=20
=B7 Patent Applications

I also have a high level computer literacy, being completely skilled with
the main software and website localization tools, especially Microsoft=AE
Visual Studio 6.0. I have also a solid knowledge in programming languages,
such as C#, .asp, .html, C++, .NET, .XML, JavaScript and other similar
languages.
I can translate approximately 15,000 words per week and during these years
working as a professional technical translator, I have developed
well-defined working methods and rigid criteria in order to assure a high
quality of my translations. I would appreciate very much if you could be
kind enough to take a time to visit my professional website:

http://www.pauloeneas.sites.uol.com.br/

The professional website contains the following resources and information:
=B7 A presentation of my personal data, along with information on academic
and foreign language background
=B7 A detailed description of my computer skills and literacy
=B7 A detailed description of my translation skills and abilities
=B7 A list of my main clients worldwide and a detailed description of the
relevant translation jobs
=B7 Quality assurance methods and confidentiality commitments
=B7 Software applications, communications capabilities and information
security resources
=B7 A set of translation samples in .doc and .pdf format

I would like to thank you in advance for taking your time considering my
r=E9sum=E9. If your company prefers, I can send you my r=E9sum=E9 directly u=
pon
your request, as well as any other relevant professional information you
may need. Thank you again and I am looking forward to starting a mutually
long-term profitable professional relationship in a brief time.

Wish my best regards,
Paulo de Oliveira Eneas
English - Portuguese Technical Translator=20
Rua Amaro Alves do Ros=E1rio 2342.
04884-000. S=E3o Paulo - SP
Brazil=20
Tel.: 55 (11) 5922.0279 / 9620.6276