Shepherd Foundation

walfare managament vertaling@nl.linux.org
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:15:12 +0200

We have use this opportunity to seek for your help, as you have had ourn
hearing. We have gone through all but it only this means that assistance
can be yield from everyone.

We the shepherd foundation are located in West Africa Edo state (NIG)156
uwelu Road Benin City We are a Non governmental body in our community we
help in taking care of helpless children in our community here in West
Africa, Due to the poor system sector of living in our community. We
help the helpless children in our community by bring them together from
their various pitfalls, village street and abadonded places.

Our foundation was created by a church in our community in other for us
to be able to cater for the helpless children, our (N.G.O) has been put
in place for long, we feed and take care of this helpless children
sponsor their education in the best way we can with the help of our
foundation.

We just called to say we have started our fund raising programme nation
wide. People do donate thousands of dollars and hundreds of dollars
including cents, but amount is not specified. Please whatever you can
donate to the helpless children either big or small we will appreciate
and accept it at least by doing this you and us will put smiles on the
children faces please help the helpless children who are dieing and have
no where to go due to lack of care, by donating whatever you can.

No matter how little, let you and us give them hope for future. And also
our web site is coming out soonest we are working on it all the names of
our numerous donors will be written on it and to be seen worldwide.
Please help the helpless children by donating.

They are aging from six months to eighteen old, we have also discover a
New born of about two months old been dumped in a market side by
someonewho is where about is unknown, please if you decide to help us by
donating, you can contract us by e-mail

shepherd_foundation@mailbox.hu our phone Number +234-52-610290 let us
join hands together so as to make the world a better place to live in,we
are looking forward to your kind consideration, please accept the
assurances of our highest esteem. May God be with you and continue to
bless you.

Welfare management.