IT'S ME YOUR FRIEND

Nelson Rufus vertaling@nl.linux.org
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 02:52:38 +0300 (EEST)

>From the Desk of:
{GM, Corporate and Investment
Banking Division (South)}
African Continental Bank Plc, Nigeria.

Dear Friend,

My name is Rufus Nelson,General Manager, Corporate and Investment=20
Banking Division(South)with African Continental Bank Plc,Lagos-Nigeria.I ca=
me to know about you in my private search for a reliable person/company to =
handle a confidential transaction on behalf of myself.As a matter of fact,I=
 got your information from the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry/Ni=
gerian Export Promotion Council.

l write in respect of a foreign customer with our Bank,who nfortunately los=
t his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed o=
n January 31 2000,including his wife and only daughter.

Since the death of this our customer , I have kept a close monitoring=20
of the deposit records and accounts since then. Nobody has come forward to =
claim the money in his A/C as next of kin to the late customer. The total a=
mount in the account is US$10.5 million and it is a domiciliary escrow bank=
 account. Also the funds can only be released to a foreigner.

As it stands now, there is nobody in the position to produce the needed inf=
ormation other than my very self-considering my position in the bank.Based =
on the fact that all the family perished in the same flight accident, leavi=
ng no one to put claim of the deposit as the next of kin,so I am seeking fo=
r your co-operation to present you as the next of kin, and arrange for the =
release of the funds to your honour for our mutual benefit.

I am willing to share this money with you in the ratio of 70-30%.You=20
shall have 30% of the funds and I shall have the rest (70%) .I hope this is=
 a fair sharing?

I look forward to hearing from you urgently so that we can proceed
accordingly.I wait for your urgent response.Please reply through this=20
my private e-mail address ( rufus_nelson@graffiti.net )

Thanks and best Regards.

Mr.Rufus Nelson

--
=F5=CB=D2=D0=CF=D3=D4 - =D0=D2=CF=C4=D7=C9=CE=D5=D4=C1=D1 =D0=CF=DE=D4=C1. =
http://www.ukrpost.net/

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/