Strictly Private

vertaling@nl.linux.org vertaling@nl.linux.org
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:50:55 -0700 (PDT)

FROM: Ernest Ebi

Alternative email: ernest@z6.com

A very good day to you, I am sending you this confidential email with
utmost sincerity and honest to make a passionate request for your Interes=
and assistance,which I trust you will consider profit oriented and do
apologize for any embarrassment that this mail might cause you.

I am Mr. Ernest Ebi in charge of foreign operation with the African
Express Bank Plc (Afex Bank). I wish to crave your indulgence to ask for
your interest and support in this deal that I must guarantee you is
straightforward, 100% risk free and quick in conclusion.

You may have heard about the Niger Delta (An oil rich community) Crisis
that has cost lost of lives and Hundreds of Millions of Dollars on our
Government and the people. The Shell petroleum was not left out of the
problem as it as well lost its expatriate Staff and foreign contractors.
The after effect of this crisis brought in this great opportunity of
mutual benefits that I now solicit for your maximum trust and support to
carry out this transaction to its logical conclusion.

During my quest to have the contractors=92 presence to sign a final contr=
act
fund release order in my office worth $30M USD that is to be
telegraphically transferred (T.T) to his foreign bank account, I was mean=
to understand that they were among the independent foreign contractors
trapped in the war tone community that consequently lead to their death. =
could not, but conceal this information to myself with a view to
contacting you for a continuation of the fund claims, by diverting it to =
new bank account you will have to provide for the fund claims after
discovering that the fund is from an over invoiced contract. As well, my
office is not aware of this development and nobody has ever shown interes=
or come for the fund, which if no claim is made on the fund, it will be
returned back to treasury and declared net profit by the bank.

As it stands, I am willing to part with 30% to you for your role, and 7%
to orphanage and 3% to care of the expenses we might incur since the
transaction is almost concluded.

Should you give this proposal a consideration, quickly get in touch with
me to direct you on how to go about the fund diversion. If you may not be
interested,please keep this transaction private while I seek for some one
else whom I could trust as you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours truly,

Mr. Ernest Ebi.