can i trust you?

Smith Williams vertaling@nl.linux.org
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:02:42 +0200

Attn: ADAMS

STRICTLY CONFINDENCIAL
CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?

I am barrister Williams Smith a solicitor at law=2E I am the personal a=
ttorney to Mr Patrick Adams a national of your country, who used to wor=
k with shell development company in Nigeria=2E Herein after shall be re=
ferred to as my client=2E
On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their three children=
 were involved in a car accident along Ishagamu express road=2E All occ=
upants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives=2E
Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any =
of my clients extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful=2E

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to locate any memb=
er of his family hence I contacted you=2E I have
contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left beh=
ind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable =
by the bank
where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the Capital Bank Int=
ernational where the deceased had an account valued at about 26million =
dollars has
issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confi=
scated after four years if not claimed and We have just one year left=2E

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 yea=
rs now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the dec=
eased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 26 million dollars=
 can be paid to you and then you and i can share the money=2E 75% shall=
 be for me and 20% for you while 5% is earmarked for expenses that will=
 be incurred during the process of transafer of the fund=2E

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any cl=
aim we may make=2E  All I require is your honest co-operation to enable=
 make this deal through=2E I guarantee that this will be executed under=
 a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the =
law=2E

Please get in touch with me by my e-mail to enable us discuss further=2E=
=20
You may also, send your phone number so that I can call you =2E

I look forward to your urgent response=2E

Best regards,

Barrister Williams Smith

_________
Sleva 20% na digit=E1ln=ED fotky? Jen s vysokorychlostn=EDm internetem =
GTS ADSL FOTO=2E Nav=EDc modem jen za 1 K=E8=2E www=2Egtsdoma=2Eczhttp:=
//www=2Eatlas=2Ecz/clickAD=2Easp?ad=3D51596

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/